Since its inception, Annandale Village has counted among its greatest blessings the vision, leadership, and generosity of the philanthropic business community who have found Annandale to be an excellent means to achieve the objectives of both public service and corporate responsibility.
From small businesses to large corporations, Annandale’s Corporate Partners have been integral to the growth and energy surrounding the pursuit of our mission: to provide progressive life assistance to adults with developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries so that they can maximize their abilities and maintain their independence in the least restrictive environment.
Annandale Village provides its Corporate Partners with real and tangible evidence that their support truly makes a difference. Apart from the substantial scope for branding and promotion, Annandale provides Corporate Partners with continuous corporate exposure through a wide variety of fundraising and programmatic initiatives.
Annandale Village works to tailor an organization’s involvement by developing a winning combination of high-voltage public relations and employee engagement opportunities to meet the needs of the company with the expectation for a maximum return on investment.
CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP OBJECTIVES
- To provide maximum value and exposure of the partner’s brand, products and services, while simultaneously raising money and awareness for Annandale Village
- Educate consumers about developmental disabilities and enhance the partner’s image as a caring community partner
- Leverage Annandale Village and events by tapping into a wealth of consumers, crossing all racial, ethnic, educational, geographical, social and economic lines
- To provide a vehicle for the sale of products and services among Annandale’s constituents, including, donors, volunteers, sponsors, and the general public
- To provide opportunities for partners and its employees to become actively involved through event participation and volunteer service
HOW CAN YOU BECOME A SPONSOR?
Whether through financial cash contributions, cause-related marketing programs, or inkind product service/donations, Annandale Village is eager to explore new and innovative ways to partner. Many value-packed options are available at various levels, and are tailored to suit your marketing and communications objectives and budget.
Contact our Chief Development Officer, Keith Fenton, at (770) 932-4887 for additional information,.